Pages

Thursday, May 7, 2020

reading games.

today i played a reading game it is called audio word match its a similar game to memory if you don't know what memory is its a game with card first you have to face all the cards upside down  and then you have to flip two card and if you get the same looking card for example if you get two jokers then you get  match  but this memory is on the computer for reading it the same rules it will time you and count how many you got and if you don't get a math your card will have to stay there but if you get  the same exact card they go away here ae some pictures of the game and the link if you ant to play it.
https://www.spellingcity.com/match-words-by-memory-concentration.html?listId=15827653 and at the end of the game you will have a opption of playing again or playing other reading games.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post