Pages

Thursday, May 21, 2020

plays in reading

Hi readers

Today miss Jones class did a play in reading we had to  be in groups for the book we had to have 5 people in it but we had 6 because there were 5 characters but someone had too do the seance. The play was called Mum for sale it and the others plays are the royal breakfast, Santa trap, Toi and the other birds i liked the Santa trap one because the people who were acting the play were very serious and funny.

Have you ever done a play? and did you like it? and why did you like it and comment what was the play and what was your favorite one you did?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post