Pages

Friday, May 8, 2020

Memoirs of a Hamster

Today for reading we had to go onto epic and read a book called Memoirs of a Hamster in the  story there was a hamster,cat,dog and the oners first we started with reading the story and after we had red the story we had to do the quiz which was a little bit easy but mostly fun the quiz was about  the story so  we had to answer the questions and that's why we had to listen to the story very carefully do you have epic? and what do you like about it? here i my score.





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post