Pages

Monday, May 4, 2020

hang mouse

Today i played hang mouse, hang mouse is a game its similar to hangman. When you play hang mouse you get a clue for example the evening sky becomes dark after .... there will be a little mouse and a cat guarding the cheese while it sleeping. There are nine little stars at the top and they become yellow if you don't get any cheese that means you will get close to getting eaten from the cat. If you get a letter rough then your mouse will not get a piece of cheese and the row of mouses will go away. here is my bestest score,
here is the link if you would like to play hang mouse https://www.spellingcity.com/hangmouse-kids-hangman-online.html?listId=6111855





2 comments:

  1. Hi Akeilah
    Great job posting this on your blog. I like how you have explained the game, and it is great that you put the link on the post so that other people can play it as well if they want to. Well done getting 100% as it can be a pretty tricky game even for me.
    Mrs Jones

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Akeilah, What a great game you have posted about. I’m going to share the link with my granddaughter, I think she would enjoy playing it. Well done.
    Mrs Hansen

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post