Pages

Monday, April 27, 2020

telling the time

Hi everyone i am going to show you my google slide about telling the time in lock down. We are telling the time for Miss Jones is math group. First we made a copy of it and then we had to put it in our math folder I scrolled down to see what we hade to do. I hade to click on a link and it would take me to the clock it said the time next to it I hade to move the clock handes to that time when i finished it i had  to screen shot it and put it in my google slide. Here is my google slide.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Akeilah, Thank you for explaining what you had to do. You have done a great job. Can I suggest you revisit slide 5, Where should the big hand be for half past?
    Mrs Hansen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Akeilah. Well done with your slide. I like how you explained what you had to do.
    Mrs Fanning

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post