Pages

Sunday, April 5, 2020

obstacle course

Today me and my siblings done an obstacle course. Me and my sister Kyra started setting it up we got very sore arms from carrying everything. My brother Quaiden had to look after my younger sister so she wouldn't ruin anything as me and Kyra finished we got every one to come watch we had to start on our deck in the backyard  and run down the steps and Quaiden drew a hop scotch (not very well)  And then we had to run to the the wooden table we had to climb over top and jump on to the mattress and you had a choice if you wanted to  climb over the trampoline or crawl under it and then there was another mattress you had to do a trick over it and then run to the target, there was a cone and three balls sitting by it you had to pick them up and try to throw them on to the target if you got it in the little circle you got 4 seconds taken off your final time (that is a good thing)  and if you get it on to the other Circle you get 1 second taken away and if you miss the board you get nothing and then we had to jump back on the deck and run down the side of the house and you had to dodge the rubbish bins and then jump over the boxing bag and then you will come across two green cones and you had to army crawl to the other side and run pass the gate and  you will see three cones and you had to run to the ball and try and get it in the washing basket after that run to the next cone, when you get their you have to do a exercise to get to the third cone under that cone was a riddle to find the skipping rope which was hanging down from a small tree it was really hard to get  untangled, then we had to skip to the cone and drop the skipping rope and sprint to the finish line.
here are some pictures of me.








2 comments:

  1. WOW!! What an awesome obstacle course that you and your siblings made, Akeilah! I especially like the target on the board and how if you missed you'd get zero (that'd probably be me). It looks like you had heaps of fun creating and doing your obstacle course, and I bet you were pretty tired afterwards! An excellent what to stay fit. Have you done it again since you posted? What was the hardest part of the course?
    Miss McLeod

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Akeilah, what a brilliant activity do do to get out in the sun and be active. I liked how you had some choices, like when you could choose to go under or over the trampoline. I love the action shot of you jumping off the trampoline, you look very focused. Is there something you would change or add if you made the course again?
    Miss McClelland

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post