Pages

Tuesday, December 15, 2020

End of the year reflection

Today is the last day of school for 2020  we come back  in 2021  i'm so excited because i'm in the same homeroom  as Lyndora and Bailee. Its sad because  two of the teachers are leaving Miss Williamson  and Kahu 😭😭😭😭.  But they said they will come visit  us when they have time.  My most favorites thing  about this year had to be camp because we got to learn new things and get to now people better. Last week we had top team my group did pretty good but we didn't come 3d 2nd or 1st  but that's ok it was all about fun.   That's my reflection of 2020.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post