Pages

Friday, August 27, 2021

Lock down Math

 Hi guys so for the past week we have been learning about patterns for maths, we had to make a copy of the slide and put it into our math folder. After I had finished doing that I started with the first one we had to look at the picture carefully and figure out what would come next. So just say it was triangle, circle, square then it would go back to the start,so a triangle. There was all kinds of different patterns we had to look at I found It a little challenging but very fun here is my work...




4 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your work with us Akeilah!
    Looks like you have done a great job. I like the way with your blog post you have added a detailed blurb about what it is your a posting.

    I look forward to reading your next blog post.
    Miss Lauder 🌸

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Akeilah, great pattern work. I look forward to seeing more of your work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi my name is Scarlett and i like that you work hard. I think you shoud work on putting in some full stop. How did you do all of that?
    Great job keep up the good work.
    from Scarlett

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post