Pages

Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Lockdown daily challenge

 Hi guys This morning I have joined a google hangout meeting and got told that there are different kinds of challenges and of course I love a little challenge so I decided to click on the link to the challenges and do the work. I made a copy of the work and put it into my other folder, There were 10 questions I had to answer. I found it a little challenging but also really fun to get more information and learn more things. I will say the first three question for you. 

 number 1. What is the name of New Zealand´s biggest lake?

After doing some re search I found out that the biggest lake in New Zealand was Lake Taupo 

Number 2. Name three books written by Margaret Mahy. I found three interesting books on google written by Margaret Mahy first one I found was 17 kings and 42 Elephants second one I found was Tale of a tail and lucky last was The green bath.

Number 3. Finale question is What is the Maori word for family tree or genealogy

The Moari name for family tree is Raakau Whanau and the Moari name for genealogy is Whakapapa.


It would be cool If you could leave a comment on what I can work and what i did well it would really help Thank you for looking at my blog byeeee..


8 comments:

  1. Hi Akeilah
    You have been busy on your first day of lockdown. I laughed when I read that you wrote "I love a little challenge" because I know you do! It's great to keep your brain active during lockdown. I have had some Google Meets, done some gardening and done some baking today. Hope to see you at our Google Meet tomorrow again!
    from Mrs Jones

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miss Jones thanks you for commenting and it cool that you have done some task for yourself over all its BORING in lock-down
    from Akeilah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Akeliah,
    Thank you for sharing what you have been doing during lockdown so far. I look forward to reading what else you have been doing. Today I walked my dog, went on the google meetup (It was so cool to be able to see everyone from school still) and I have made some pizzas for lunch.

    Hopefully I will see you on the Google meet tomorrow.
    Miss Lauder 🌸

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Lauder thank you for commenting, And yeah it is great to still be able to see everyone hope I can see you next weekend
      From Akeilah

      Delete
  4. Hi Akeilah,
    It is great to see that you have been keeping yourself busy with some of the learning activities. I really like these challenges too because it is really interesting to learn facts about New Zealand. I can't wait to see what you get up to next in lockdown.
    Hope to see you again on tomorrows google meet.
    From Miss McClelland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Mcclelland thanks for commenting on my work it. I have to entertain myself and these challenges are very helpful because there fun and you can learn more things.
      From Akeilah

      Delete
  5. Hi Akeilah! I've missed seeing your bubbly face the last couple of days. You sure have been busy. I really enjoy tasks like this too because I get to learn things I didn't know before! I look forward to seeing what else you post on your blog!
    From Miss McLeod

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss McLeod I've missed seeing you too. Hopefully I can see you next weekend. I might blog more soon miss all of you teachers a lot
      from Akeilah

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post