Pages

Friday, October 30, 2020

Athletics day

 Today in athletics we split into are age groups and then we got told where we were going we had high jump i didn't make height but i just liked trying it because the poll reminded me of MacDonald haha because it was red and yellow. After that we did discus. I was ok at it but i still tried.  Then we did long distance we had to run 5 laps it was hard we got a little arguing but that's that. Then we had lunch and did other stuff like long jump,fun relay and shot put then we had to finish of work it was a very bust day today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post