Pages

Thursday, August 13, 2020

Akeilah Book Report

Hey readers!

From the past week all of the reading groups  each got a book to read but the books is also a movie after each group finished reading they got to watch the movie my group was finished the book first so while the other groups did there work we got to watch the Charlotte's web movie. We were lucky because we got to eat muffins and lamingtons. The next day for reading we had to do a slide show that  the teacher made for us while we watched the movie here is my slide show. You should watch this move.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post