Pages

Monday, June 22, 2020

Cats whiskers

Hey readers

in the past week we have be looking and discovering facts about cats whiskers we had to pick a app to create a poster or animation from a app for e.g some of us used bite-able,canva and other sorts of fun things i used bite able , bite-able is a app where you can make videos and write thing you want to write about we had to write down the facts we had learnt in our app app that we were using.


We also tried a new app which is called jam-board,  jam-board is a app where you can make sticky notes and write ides down if you are like planing something.
Here is my bite-able,




3 comments:

  1. Great work Akeilah. I can see lots of new facts that you have learnt about cat's whiskers from reading the texts that we looked at in Reading. Good work using your notes to help you when you did your creating on Biteable. Your Biteable is eye catching for the viewer and contains relevant information for the task.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi akeilahh it is zara here and i like that you put somuch get job from zara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Miss Jones and Zara for your comment, Zara you might want to write your comment again so it makes sense. i cant wait until you blog something new i will look at your blog now Zara and comment bye

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post