Pages

Thursday, September 17, 2020

Student summit

 Today a few people got to do a hangout we had to first group do pick a path i learnt so much  the presenters were Tovie  and Jahnaleigh. When me a phoebe  did it we where very scared and there was about 48 people in the chat. Me and Phoebe did bite able one of us was talking and the other was checking if peoples question.  Thank you Miss Morgan and miss mclelland. 



 Tovies and janaleighs taught me  how to use pick a path i had to make a copy of the work and we had to write the introduction and the 2  options to find the owner. I might use this for my learning to teach someone else and to get better at it.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Akeliah,
    I am so pleased that you took up this opportunity to present. It sounds like you got a lot out of attending too!
    I am so proud of the work you put in to preparing your presentation. Tino pai!
    If you had the opportunity to do this again, is there anything you would want to do differently?
    - Miss Morgan

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you it was very scary and thank you for your comment

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post